The meeting will be held on May 23-24 in London, Ontario, Canada.
May 23 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Meeting at Bradken-London, 3040 Osler Street, London, ONT N5W 5R6
1. S and P levels in Cast Steels a review of the data from SFSA members - Malcolm Blair, SFSA
2. Burned on Sand: Sand System Issues - Vasile Ionescu, Bradken-London
3. Cerabeads as a Replacement for Zircon - what happened - Vasile Ionescu, Bradken-London
5. SFSA Update including Sigma Formation in Duplex Stainless Steels, Riser Sleeve Program, Hardness Testing Gage R&R - Malcolm Blair, SFSA
6. Experience with Thermal Reclamation - Tim Mohs, Sivyer Steel
7. Challenges and Considerations of Composition Control when Melting by Different Methods e.g. EAF, Induction, or AOD
- Gene Weaver, Shawn Cefalu, MetalTek, Sandusky
8. Business Roundtable
We expect to make additions to this program in the next few days.
May 24 8:30 am
Plant tour of Bradken-London, 3040 Osler Street, London, ONT N5W 5R6
Please register with Malcolm Blair - email@example.com
It is anticipated that the tour will be completed by 11:00 am.
Bradken have a corporate rate for the Station Park Hotel, 242 Pall Mall Street, London, ONT N6A 5P6. Guests can either call 1-800-561-4574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a reservation. They would simply ask to reserve under the Bradken group block for that date.
The rate is $120.00 per night for a deluxe suite with either one king or two double beds. This rate includes a continental breakfast buffet. Parking is an additional $12.00 per night and all rates are subject to 13% hst.
VP Technology, SFSA
Chairman/Secretary ISO TC17/SC11
Steel Founders' Society of America
780 McArdle Drive - Unit G
Ph +1 (1)815 455 8240 ext 202
Fax +1 (1)815 455 8241
Cell +1 (1)815 245 4213