- Q&A for the 2023 T&O Conference will run via Zulip (a chat and collaboration tool).
- A Zulip account will be created for you by SFSA
- Each presentation will have its own “Stream,” or text chain, where questions can be asked and answered at any time.
- During the evening “Beer and Pretzel” sessions, presenters will respond to questions that have been posted.
How to access Zulip
- Your account login information will be sent before the conference begins. Please log in and become familiar with Zulip for the best experience.
- You can run Zulip using your desktop web browser, a desktop app, mobile app (available to iOS and Android), through a mobile browser. For more information about these options, visit the pages below
The Zulip apps for desktop and mobile can be found here: https://zulip.com/apps/